This week on ‘Built For Speed’ we review 2015’s highest box office earner (so far) Fast and Furious 7. We keep the vehicular theme going with a review of IMAX documentary Rocky Mountain Express which traces the history of the Canadian Pacific Railway. There’s plenty of fine music with new tracks from Australia’s Murlocs and favourites from across the decades. Don’t forget our regular preview of gigs and TV for the week. Check out ‘Built For Speed’, Friday 8-10pm on 88.3 Southern FM.
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’ Friday 20th March 2015
- What’s on Built For Speed, Friday 18th January 2013
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’, Friday 18th November 2016
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’, Friday 10th March 2017
- What’s on Built For speed, Friday 5th December 2014