On Mind, Body, Heart & Soul, Christine Heart Savage is speaking with Alan White from Prostate Cancer Foundation Australia. Prostate Cancer Awareness Month is coming up in September. Alan has had his own journey with Prostate cancer and will generously share his story with us. It is the second most common cancer in men. Thousands of men are diagnosed with Prostate cancer each year and many thousands die from this disease. What can be done for early detection?
Tune in Monday at 10.00am
- Christine is speaking to Barbara Gabogrecan about surviving her stroke & brain tumour
- On Mind, Body, Heart & Soul – Caro Jonas from “The Life Force Cancer Support Foundation” joins us
- Christine and George Seraphim about speak about “Soul Blue Prints”…
- Mind, Body, Heart & Soul is back! Christine is chatting to Lee Cummins re Personalities & Colour.
- Christine’s chatting to the wonderful Rebecca Coomes about “Gut health”…