Breaking Barriers Podcast with Vincent from Wastr
Taking a risk to combat a problem you’ve identified using technology takes guts.
Food waste is a global issue and one that we can all relate to. For Vincent and his project Wastr, this journey involved creating an easy-to-use solution for people to manage personal household food waste. His solution was created right here in Melbourne!
With the app expected to launch at the end of 2019, Clinton caught up for a chat about why he decided to create an app, how it works and Vincent’s biggest motivation to embark on this app-development journey!
- Breaking Barriers with Melbourne’s Banta
- Breaking Barriers Podcast with Melbourne’s Carter
- Breaking Barriers podcast with Lisa from the Diversity Council of Australia
- The Christmas Wrap – podcast
- Christine’s guest: Tony Milkins author of “How to Prevent and Treat Illness thru Nutrition”