Not a member yet? Register now and get started.

lock and key

Account Login

Forgot your password?

THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents JEFF PHILLIPS AUSTRALIAN POP LEGEND #14 PODCAST

Jeff Phillips, Logie & King of Pop Award winning singer discusses his career on this Purple Haze Archive Podcast.

Related Posts:

Please follow and like us:

8 comments

• Helen Palczer says:

Hi! I was so glad to listen to this interview and finally hear about Jeff – Thanks!
    From Hungary!

• Sue Lane says:

Great to see this. I knew Jeff while he lifed in London in the 70s and it’s great to see what he’s been up to since then.

• Sue Lane says:

• Sue Lane says:

Great to see what Jeff’s been up to. I knew him when he lived in London. Happy memories!

• Clair Rhodes says:

Jeff,I was fostered by your girlfriends parents in the 70’s when you both lived in the U.K. & they lived in Townsville Australia.I remember it being the high-light of the week “seeing you on the box” & receiving phone calling,letters or photos from you both & she was the most beautiful girl and her family treated me well. Unfortunately they moved to Forsyth as Mr Lang was a cook (THE BEST) in the R.A.A.F. Are you able to put me in contact with them ? With love Clair

• I went to school with jeff when we were 16yr old.l met him about 40yrs ago and would love to see him again.l have allways been a big fan and if anyone can put me in touch with jeff it will be appreciated. says:

Jeff and I went to school in the early sixties at Saint Francis and I would love to get in touch with him.Phil Simonetti

• Sharon says:

Hi Jeff. I was your sister-in-law once married to Neil. Hope your doing well.