Bayside heritage disgrace
The demolition of two more “mid-century modern” homes in recent days has cast a spotlight on Bayside Council’s failure to deliver on its heritage protection responsibilities.
In this podcast from Friday Magazine, Colin Tyrus speaks to Beaumaris Modern president Fiona Austin and Bayside Mayor Cr Clarke Martin.
This interview will be repeated on A Newsman and his Music on Monday 18 May 2020 (9 AM to 11 AM) on 88.3 Southern FM – The Sounds of the Bayside.
- Mayor quizzed on heritage homes – podcast
- Graffiti rampage during lockdown upsets Bayside Mayor
- 88.3 live from Bayside U3A
- Bayside Mayor rules out BBQ ban
- Backflips, dog tricks and the Mayor – Podcast