City Organist gives it a “wurl”
Not every city council has an official City Organist, but then again, not every city council owns a Mighty Wurlitzer theatre pipe organ. Comprising of 1500 pipes, 20 percussive instruments and enough sound effects to replicate an entire orchestra, it’s Scott Harrison’s role to bring the 90-year-old “King of Instruments” to life at functions and events throughout the year at the Moorabbin Town Hall.
- New play a call to stop harms
- Hitch a ride: 1985 road trip memoir Podcast pt 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic: 1 year in, how many to go?
- Melbourne International Film Festival goes digital for 2020
- Rainbow trout on the bite at Karkarook Park