Hitch a ride: 1985 road trip memoir Podcast pt 1
Take a journey back to 1985 and join father and son as we take a road trip to Edi in the beautiful King Valley in NE Victoria. You’ll have the back seat of a brand new Holden Camira all to yourself. I’ll be in the front seat playing the tunes and when we reach our destination, King Valley’s finest bush band will be the headline act.
- Hitch a ride: 1985 road trip memoir Podcast Pt 2
- Bayside beaches reveal window into life 5 million years ago
- In conversation with author Karen Turner
- City Organist gives it a “wurl”
- Film review: THE TRIP TO SPAIN, from ‘Built For Speed’