Los Angeles under siege – an eyewitness account
Residents of Santa Monica, California were looking forward to life going back to some sort of normal after months of shutdown due to COVID-19. Just as businesses were preparing to reopen, protests broke out across America. Some organised gangs took advantage of the social unrest, embarking on a terrifying and destructive wave of looting. Residents watched on helplessly as local businesses were ransacked and the National Guard rolled in to take control. Hear and There presenter Nathan Reynolds spoke with Aussie expat Christian Poppi, who gave an eyewitness account of events.
- Postcard from the Pilbara
- Man vs Myth: New doco examines the Peter Brock legend
- Indie pop duo Ironess launch new single “Drive”
- A VERY DIFFERENT WEDDING PODCAST
- Escape to the tropics podcast