Postcard from the Cape York Peninsula
A new documentary screening Mon 27 July on NITV, Wawu Divine Hope, explores the spirit of an Aboriginal town in Far North Queensland’s Cape York Peninsula through a special annual Easter event in which the people transform their graveyard into a garden. Hear and There presenter Nathan Reynolds caught up with film’s narrator and Hope Vale resident, Shirley Costello.
- Postcard from the Pilbara
- Indie pop duo Ironess launch new single “Drive”
- In conversation with author Karen Turner
- Man vs Myth: New doco examines the Peter Brock legend
- Escape to the tropics podcast