Another “something a little different” this week on the Live Sunday Sessions with recent guest Ben Rogers returning with his other persona – The Instrumental Asylum!! The genre first became popular with the likes of Dick Dale, The Ventures, The Surfaris and Australia’s own Atlantics who hit the big time with “Bombora”. Check out this high-energy, surf-style trio dedicated to reverb drenched surf/gypsy/Tarantino guitar for free in a stunning one hour studio set. Unfortunately, we then have to drop them back to the asylum.
“…this is a band that takes no prisoners.” – Matthew Frederick, The Age (Australia)
- BEN ROGERS INSTRUMENTAL ASYLUM LIVE SUNDAY SET PODCAST
- Matthew Fagan Live Sunday Session
- JAMES SOUTHWELL HITS THE “LIVE SUNDAY SESSIONS” UP THIS SUNDAY
- The Essentials on Live Sunday Sessions – Southern FM – 2014 – Podcast
- TRAVIS WINTERS BAND LSS PODCAST