Heidi Everett with her fellow guitarist and backing vocalist Phil Heuzenroeder joined Alan Clement in the studio for a live session playing a selection of tracks and talking about the making of her debut album A Week in the Life.
Heidi also spoke about her involvement with the Mental Health Music Network, a group providing benefits through music to those with mental health issues.
Support Heidi by buying a copy of her album or going along to see her live. Get more details from her website.
Click the Play button below to hear a podcast of her session on Southern FM.
- Katt Beames and Lucy Gallant Live at the Wireless
- Lloyd Spiegel Live at the Wireless Podcast
- Matthew Fagan Live at the Wireless Podcast
- The Whole Molko – Live Sunday Sessions Podcast
- Wolfgramm Sisters great Live Sunday Sessions Podcast