With a hip holster sound that would have probably saved Guy Ritchie’s last few films, The Peep Tempel serve up home made sling shot rock that smacks you right between the baby blues and serves as a timely rip chord reminder that a quick bank job would pay off the credit card in one get away gig.
The duo Blake (guitars/vocals) and Steve (drums/vocals) formed not so long ago and are fast gaining a reputation as one of Melbourne’s most infectious live acts. They have a healthy appetite for indie, garage and pop-punk disco and exude a raw energy that will command your attention and quicken your heart rate.
You can hear what they are all about on the 8th August at 4pm as they bring their tunes down to the deep deep south!!
- LSS’s resume this Sunday with The Peep Tempel
- Bonjah – Live at the Wireless podcast
- UPCOMING ON THE LIVE SUNDAY SESSIONS
- The Essentials on Live Sunday Sessions – Southern FM – 2014 – Podcast
- LIVE SUNDAY SESSIONS PRESENTS – THE MEAN TIMES