This Monday at 11am on Mind, Body, Heart & Soul, Christine Heart Savage is interviewing Rachel Williams from Core Stability Pilates in Black Rock, Melbourne. Rachel has a background in ballet which has been an asset for her pilates business. Rachel will explain the importance of core strength in the area of health and wellbeing and give us some background on Joseph Pilates who developed this form of resistance training for both strength and flexibility. Pilates focuses on the connection of mind, body and breath…
Christine Heart Savage http://www.breatheforlife.com.au
Rachel Williams http://www.corestabilitypilatesstudio.com.au
- The Power Of Your Mind-The Affects of Thoughts and Emotions
- Communication and it’s different flavours
- Mind, Body, Heart and Soul
- Christine Heart Savage and Dr Pete Johnston on Peace
- From Stress to Harmony… How do we get there?