Christine’s chatting to Stephen Le Pages re U3A Mindfulness Meditation and more…
On Mind, Body, Heart & Soul on Monday 5 June, Christine’s chatting to Stephen Le Page re U3A Courses. Stephen teaches Mindfulness Meditation and another course called ” Calming, Relaxing, and Loving skills for older fold living in a modern technological world”. Stephen has a varied and very interesting background… Join us for a lively, fun and informative hour.
Tune in Monday 5 June at 10.00am….
- Christine’s chatting with Stephen Le Page re U3A Mindfulness Meditation and more
- Christine and Dr Pete chat about spiritual, historical info on past life regression
- Christine’s chatting with Jason Bawden-Smith on the harmful effects of Technology
- Christine chats to Dr Irene Prantalos about Adrenal Fatigue
- Christine and George Seraphim about speak about “Soul Blue Prints”…