A weekly program focusing health and wellbeing. Christine Heart Savage, known as “the breathing lady” has her expertise in the area of breathwork, stress & anxiety management, and personal development, while Dr Peter Johnston has had a long term interest in integrating conventional and alternative approaches to healthcare. This week Peter’s guest is David McKenzie, a Vietnam veteran, who lost his right arm and both legs as a result of a land mine.
Contact the show by email at MindBodyHeartSoul@southernfmom.au
- Mind, Body, Heart and Soul
- Christine chats to Dr Irene Prantalos about Celiac and gluten intolerance
- Christine Heart Savage and Dr Pete Johnston on Peace
- On Mind, Body Heart and Soul, Christine chats with Philip Stevens Neurophysiologist & Swami
- Mind, Body, Heart and Soul is back! Christine is chatting to Lee Cummins re Personalities and Colour.