Mark Gukowski was the lead singer of the legendary bubblegum band the 1910 Fruitgum Co. who scored 3 million selling hits in the late 1960s: Simon Says, Indian Giver & 1-2-3 Red Light.
Join Mark as he discusses not only the ins & outs of the 1910 Fruitgum Co, but of the bubblegum factory that was Kasenetz-Katz (Super K Productions), & his fascinating music journey right up to the present day.
The Great American Company Website: Click Here
- The PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents BUBBLEGUM LEGEND JOEY LEVINE PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents STEVE CRADOCK of OCEAN COLOUR SCENE on PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents BUTCH CAVOUTO of SUPER 60S CULT NEW YORK BAND THE SOUNDS OF MODIFICATION on PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents OZ HITMAKER G WAYNE THOMAS on PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents DAVE MILLER of the DAVE MILLER SET PODCAST