THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents BUBBLEGUM MUSIC LEGEND MARK GUTKOWSKI LEAD SINGER of the 1910 FRUITGUM CO. on PODCAST
Mark Gukowski was the lead singer of the legendary bubblegum band the 1910 Fruitgum Co. who scored 3 million selling hits in the late 1960s: Simon Says, Indian Giver & 1-2-3 Red Light.
Join Mark as he discusses not only the ins & outs of the 1910 Fruitgum Co, but of the bubblegum factory that was Kasenetz-Katz (Super K Productions), & his fascinating music journey right up to the present day.
The Great American Company Website: Click Here
Purple Haze is sponsored by Classic Cars with Character
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents AL CINER GUITARIST of the AMERICAN BREED & RUFUS on PODCAST
- The PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents BUBBLEGUM LEGEND JOEY LEVINE PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents RICK WHITE of NEW ZEALAND CULT FAVORITES: TOM THUMB & FARMYARD on PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents MUSIC CULT LEGEND NICK GARRIE on PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents CULT LEGEND MERRELL FANKHAUSER OF FAPARDOKLY/HMS BOUNTY/MU on PODCAST