Donna ‘Pussyfoot’ Jones & Mick “The Mixtures” Flinn formed two thirds of the trio that was the Springfield Revival which existed from approx. 1972 to 1974. In that time, & especially in their later stage, the Springfield Revival recorded many fine songs, though unfortunately none were hits.
To hear Donna & Mick’s fascinating reminiscences such as: what the Osmonds, in their heyday, got up to after their pandemonius concerts, or what it was like to share a dressing room with a young Michael Jackson at the 1973 Academy Awards, & many more mind boggling anecdotes just click on the podcast play icon & you will be positively enthralled with the story of the Springfield Revival !!!
Mick Flinn Official Website: Click Here
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents MICK “THE MIXTURES” FLINN & DONNA “PUSSYFOOT” JONES on PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents MICK ROGERS GUITARIST EXTRAORDINAIRE of MANFRED MANN’S EARTH BAND on PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE: THE COMPLETE AUSTRALIAN (And NEW ZEALAND) PODCAST LISTINGS
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents AMERICAN SINGING LEGEND: PP ARNOLD on PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents DOZY of DAVE DEE DOZY BEAKY MICK & TICH on PODCAST