THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents STEVE STANLEY (HEAD OF THE ‘NOW SOUNDS’ RECORD LABEL) PODCAST
Now Sounds was established by Steve Stanley, producer of over 50 Rev-Ola titles, and is dedicated to exploring the untrodden sonic avenues of the creatively fertile West Coast music scene and beyond.The Cherry Red-distributed label celebrates (but is not limited to) the golden era of popular music (1964-1972) via soft psychedelia, Brill Building, breezy harmony pop, Wilsonian-sploitation, girl groups, Spectorian sound and his imitators, folk rock, folk psych, Bacharock, Wrecking Crew/anything recorded at Gold Star Studios, and the best in new music.
Now Sounds releases include exclusive bonus tracks, lengthy liner notes and unpublished photos!
Now Sounds on Cherry Red: Click Here
Purple Haze is sponsored by Classic Cars with Character
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE CLASSICS PAGE (List of Podcasts)
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents SONGWRITER/ENTREPRENEUR/TV PRODUCER NAT KIPNER On PODCAST
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents “TINKERBELL’S FAIRYDUST” WORLD’S RAREST 60s ALBUM featuring guitarist STEVE MAHER
- PODCAST – THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents 1960s SAN FRANCISCAN SOUND MUSIC LEGEND: COUNTRY JOE McDONALD
- THE PURPLE HAZE ARCHIVE presents STEVE KIPNER and STEVE GROVES of TIN TIN on PODCAST