Be listening to Songs of Hope next Sunday 26Mar17 at 8:45am for the story of Norman Borlaug. He was a plant scientist who developed new strains of crops and helped many nations avoid starvation. He was responsible for the “green revolution”. It has been estimated that he saved about one billion lives from starvation. He was also a committed Christian.
- He saved a billion lives-podcast
- A Christian Scot who made a difference – Norman Macleod
- Christian Music Legend – Keith Green – podcast
- Initiator of Geneva conventions for war – podcast
- Mother Teresa helped thousands – podcast