This week on “Built For Speed” we look at two of the more unusual films to emerge this year: Richard Linklater’s epic family drama Boyhood and the extremely confronting German film Wetlands. It’s also classic album time and for September we go back to 1971 for David Bowie’s fourth album Hunky Dory. There’s also plenty of new music from Australia and all around the globe. Don’t forget our regular preview of upcoming gigs and TV for the week. Check out “Built for Speed” Friday 8-10pm on 88.3 Southern FM.
- What on ‘Built for Speed’, Friday 15th January 2016
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’ Friday 31st July 2015
- What’s on Built For Speed, Friday 22nd June 2012
- What’s on ‘BUILT FOR SPEED’ Friday 2nd September 2016
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’, Friday 23rd June 2016