Millennials under fire
They’re a generation who have grown up with the internet and 20 consecutive years of economic growth. But now, they’re the generation hit hardest by the coronavirus recession and are being called out for flouting social distancing rules. But despite gloomy job prospects, they’d like you to know they’re more resilient than you think. Hear and There presenter Nathan Reynolds spoke with university graduate Caitlyn Quinn.
- Postcard from the Pilbara
- Los Angeles under siege – an eyewitness account
- Indie pop duo Ironess launch new single “Drive”
- A VERY DIFFERENT WEDDING PODCAST
- Escape to the tropics podcast