British music legend Steve Harley is this weeks Live Sunday Session guest. Whilst Steve is famous the world over for his huge 1975 hit “Make me smile (come up and see me)” his body of work since then is vast, including but not limited to, regular performances on the West End Stage as well as off Broadway, performing Phantom of the Opera (with Sarah Brightman), contributing songs to 1998 Rock Musical “Velvet Goldmine” and a bunch of other well regarded projects.
Whilst on a fleeting visit to Oz, Steve slipped into the studios with ex-Geisha guitarist Joe Matera to give us a few great live accoustic tracks and to play some tunes from and talk about his brilliant new release “Stranger Comes To Town”.
You can hear it all on Sunday 22nd April from 4pm.
- Sunday Live Sessions – Joe Matera
- Steve Harley Live Sunday Session Podcast
- What a Line-Up on the Live Sunday Sessions
- Tin Alley Live Sunday Session Podcast
- LIVE SUNDAY SESSION FEAT. CHRIS CAVILL