The “amazing” Twoks are this weeks special guests on the Live Sunday Sessions. Those who have seen The Twoks in action will understand as they are one of those most rare commodities that you fall in love with at first sight and sound. Whilst we cannot offer the visual aspect of their performance, the individual sound that is The Twoks is definitely enough entertainment. Xani & Mark have an undeniable synergy that makes them become one but sound like ten. Their most recent offering “240 Volts” is doing very nice work on the indy charts and they will be one of the headliners of the upcoming St.Kilda Festival and are very busy on the live circuit. A dish best served live, if you can’t get to a nearby live show, we can offer you the next best thing…….disappointment impossible….this Sunday 3rd February from 4-5pm.
- October Live Sunday Sessions Line Up announced
- NEXT TWO LIVE SUNDAY SESSIONS – WOAH, GET EXCITED!!
- LIVE SUNDAY SESSIONS HEAT UP FOR SUMMER
- Live Sunday Sessions – Live from The Great Provider 3/7/11
- LSS’s resume this Sunday with The Peep Tempel