Molly visits Cranbourne Gardens
Now that the lockdown has eased, you can visit Cranbourne Gardens – one of Victoria’s most precious areas of native bushland. In this podcast, Molly and Fluoro speak to John Arnott, Horticulture Manager at Cranbourne Gardens about its amazing range of plant and animal life. In the heart of the bushland is the stunning Australian Garden, a contemporary landscaped space that showcases the beauty and diversity of Australian flora.
- Meg Geary in the garden with Molly and Fluoro
- Vasili in the garden with Molly and Fluoro
- Gio and Molly’s bird talk – podcast
- Molly’s source of tomatoes
- Molly and Jane in the garden