Listen again to Leigh Hatcher’s interview with the author of the book “The book that made your world”. The authors name is Vishal Mangalwadi. He says that the Bible was the source book for making our western society what it is, and our society is in danger of collapse without it. Talk time is 20 minutes. Program: Songs of Hope. Segment: Christians who made a difference.
Also podcast is Chris Witts devotion on “Facing a tragic loss” from Songs of Hope 2015 08 02. Play time is 5 minutes
Songs of Hope website: http://songsofhope883.com
- Charles Grant revolutionised Indian Education – podcast
- T S Eliot Life Story – Podcast
- Christianity grew by caring for others – podcast
- The Story of Rembrandt in 4 minutes-podcast
- Gladys Aylward served China – podcast