In the 1800s a Scottish clergyman immigrant initiated the move for independence of Australian colonies from Britain and federation for the Australian colonies. He also gained the vote for the common Australian man. His name is John Dunmore Lang. Hear again his story on Australia Day weekend Songs of Hope – Sunday 2013 01 27 (4 mins).
Songs of Hope website: http://songsofhope883.com
Right click link to download: The story of John Dunmore Lang
- Songs of Hope this Sunday
- One hour Christian music podcast
- Songs of Hope One Hour Podcast
- Christians lived longer than pagans – podcast
- Aussie Ash founds charity – podcast