Podcast available: Alli Harding’s daughter chats about life as a ski resort worker on South of the River
Feeling like a change of scene? Have you ever considered working at a ski resort? Sophie Oxley joined her mum, South of the River presenter Alli Harding on Sunday 29 May to chat about life as a ski resort worker over the past year, here and in Japan. Sophie explained that you don’t need to be an expert skier or snowboarder to land a job – and that it’s a great experience for anybody looking for something new.
Deb Brook, the founder of Bayside Community Emergency Relief then joined Alli and Sophie to discuss the work of the three-year-old charity, and some of the items, including sleeping bags and warm clothes, that are desperately needed by members of our community. You can find out more about the organisation, and where to donate, at www.baysidecommunityemergencyrelief.com.au and on their Facebook page.
- Life is getting tougher for many – hear how you can help on South of the River with Alli Harding this Sunday
- Deb Brook – Bayside Citizen of the Year
- Talking holiday destinations, dolphins, and more on South of the River with Alli Harding this Sunday
- South of the River presenter Alli Harding gets the lowdown on bees and swarms. Listen to the podcast.
- Talking bees and pelvic floors on South of the River with Alli Harding this Sunday