Taking a break from record labels, this weeks RGG will feature songs about historical figures. Napoleon, Gregorio Cortez, Nostradamus, Amelia Earhart, Mozart, Beethoven, Joan of Arc and Rasputin are just some of those who will “get the treatment” from acts such as The Band, Falco, Screaming Lord Sutch, Leonard Cohen, U2, Hermans Hermits, Mojo Nixon, Joni Mitchell, Doobie Brothers, Avril Lavigne, Redgum, and Counting Crows. Historical facts, historical trivia, historical tunes and hysterical presenters will make for 2 hours of fun and frivolity on Saturday morning from 10am whilst you get into your latte’ , crossaints and raisin toast. Join Lucy & Mark and get your weekend “heading in the right direction”.
Become a Facebook friend of Radio Ga Ga
- RADIO GA GA PRESENTS…………SONGS USED IN TV ADVERTISEMENTS
- Teen Sensations this week on Radio Ga Ga
- RADIO GA GA’S SPINNING WHEEL JUKEBOX
- RADIO GA GA’S MUSICAL FATHERS AND THEIR OFFSPRING
- RADIO GA GA WELCOMES THE SWINGIN’ 60’S SISTERS