This week on Built For Speed we take a look at two films designed for slightly different audiences: Disney animated adventure/ comedy Frozen and the emotional story of a mother (played by Dame Judy Dench) searching for a child lost decades ago in the drama Philomena. There’s also some fine music from Australia and overseas including a tribute to David Bowie who turned 67 on Wednesday. There’ll be plenty of pop-cultural news from CJ as well as our regular previews of gigs and TV for the week. Check out Built For Speed, Friday 8-10pm on 88.3 Southern FM.
- What on ‘Built for Speed’, Friday 15th January 2016
- What’s on ‘BUILT FOR SPEED’ Friday 2nd September 2016
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’ Friday 16th January 2015
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’ Friday 20th February 2015
- What’s on Built For Speed, Friday 8th March 2013