This week on Built For Speed we look at two very different films: the sensitive teen drama The Perks of Being a Wallflower and a film starring the man who would probably slap the kids in Wallflower upside the head, Clint Eastwood, who plays – believe it not – an old school American grump in The Trouble with the Curve. There’s also plenty of fine music new and old including a few more Aussie classics that we didnt play in our all-Aussie special last week and a tribute to psychedelic pop legends The Byrds. Don’t forget our regular preview of upcoming gigs and TV for the week. Check out Built For Speed, Friday 8-10pm on 88.3 Southern FM.
- What’s on Built For Speed, Friday 25th January 2013
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’, Friday 5th June 2015
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’, Friday 30th December 2016
- What’s on ‘Built For Speed’ Friday 27th January 2017
- What’s on Built For Speed, Friday 27th September 2013