Christine’s chatting with Jason Bawden-Smith on the harmful effects of Technology
On Mind, Body, Heart & Soul this week, Christine is chatting live in the studio with Environmental Scientist Jason Bawden- Smith. Jason is also an entrepreneur, speaker and the author of “In the Dark” – new ways to avoid the harmful effects of living in a technologically connected world. A fascinating and educational read. Jason holds both a Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Health and a Master’s degree in Environmental Science. He’s published eleven peer-reviewed papers, including three in the prestigious Medical Journal of Australia.
Join us at 10.00am Monday for an interesting and informative hour!
- Christine’s chatting to Stephen Le Pages re U3A Mindfulness Meditation and more…
- Philip Stevens, Neurophysiologist and Swami joins Christine. What’s normal and what’s natural?
- Christine’s chatting with Stephen Le Page re U3A Mindfulness Meditation and more
- Christine and Dr Pete chat about spiritual, historical info on past life regression
- Christine’s chatting to the wonderful Rebecca Coomes about “Gut health”…