Christine’s chatting with Jason Bawden-Smith on the harmful effects of Technology
On Mind, Body, Heart & Soul this week, Christine is chatting live in the studio with Environmental Scientist Jason Bawden- Smith. Jason is also an entrepreneur, speaker and the author of “In the Dark” – new ways to avoid the harmful effects of living in a technologically connected world. A fascinating and educational read. Jason holds both a Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Health and a Master’s degree in Environmental Science. He’s published eleven peer-reviewed papers, including three in the prestigious Medical Journal of Australia.
Join us at 10.00am Monday for an interesting and informative hour!
- Christine is chatting to Dr Irene Prantalos (TCM) on Mother Nature Cyles, Food and Health
- Interview with Dr Mary Redmayne on – effects of radiofrequency radiation
- Philip Stevens, Neurophysiologist and Swami joins Christine. What’s normal and what’s natural?
- Christine Heart Savage is chatting with Dr Irene Prantalos (TCM Doctor)
- The Undeniable Health Benefits of Breathwork