Christine’s interviewing Buddhist Monk Gen Dornying on Meditation & Buddhism
On Mind, Body, Heart & Soul, Christine Heart Savage is interviewing Gen Dornying, a Buddhist Monk and the resident teacher at KADAMPA Meditation Centre. Listen in a Gen Dornying shares some of his wisdom about meditation, Buddhism, inner stillness, harmonious relationships and finding happiness.
Please join us….
Monday 5 Feb, 10.00am – 11.00am
- Relationships and The 5 love Languages with Christine & Dr Pete
- Christine Heart Savage and Dr. Pete Johnston on Relationships
- Christine with Julie Debondt- Barker, author “The mourning after” re Gay Son
- Christine is speaking with Lea Rose about Peace with Death and Dying
- The Undeniable Health Benefits of Breathwork