Tales of the Icebergers – Podcast
This week on A Newsman and his Music, Colin Tyrus spoke to Don Warner who’s just written a book about Brighton’s famous Icebergers… the hardy swimmers who venture out into the Bay even on the coldest Melbourne winter mornings.
Don Warner is the author of the book Beyond The Tip: Tales of the Icebergers of Brighton and its first print run has just about sold out in a few short weeks since it was launched. Have a listen to Don in this podcast.
- Special Report “The Great Australia Day Swim” Podcast
- Historical John with the Newsman – Podcast
- Free shuttle bus to ease commuter parking squeeze
- Historic John joins the Newsman: Podcast
- Bad Auditions by Bad Actors – Podcast