Built For Speed – Playlist Friday 17th April 2015
- RADIO BIRDMAN – What gives? (Aus)
- THE HUMMINGBIRDS – Word gets around. (Aus)
- YOU AM I – Wally Raffles. (Aus)
- THE KILLS – Baby Says.
- AC/DC – Let there be rock. (Aus)
- BRITISH INDIA – Wrong direction. (Aus)
- HOLE – Miss World.
- JIM LAWRIE – Good old days.
- THE BEATLES – And your bird can sing.
- SUFJAN STEVENS – Death with dignity.
- THE BEASTIE BOYS – Fight for your right to party.
- URGE OVERKILL – Sister Havana.
- PAUL WESTERBERG – Dyslexic Heart.
- TED LEO AND THE PHARMACISTS – Where have all the rude boys gone?
- YEAH YEAH YEAHS – Maps
- THE CLASH – Train in vain.
- AEROSMITH – Dream on.
- GREEN DAY – American Idiot.
- Gig guide.
- New Star Wars film trailer discussion.
- FILM REVIEW: The Gunman.
- PREVIEW: Record Store Day.
- REVIEW: Supernova Sci Fi, fantasy pop culture fest.
- PREVIEW: Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame inductions.
- FILM REVIEW: Wild Tales – Spanish Film Festival.
- PREVIEW: MTV Movie Awards.
- ‘Built For Speed’ Playlist 1st July 2016
- ‘Built For Speed’ playlist Friday 27th March 2015
- ‘Built For Speed’ Playlist, Friday 2nd December 2016
- ‘Built For Speed’, Playlist 7th April 2017
- Built For Speed, Playlist, Friday 26th April 2013
Please follow and like us: