Historic John and the disinfected President
On this week’s episode of This Week in History, Colin had to prise open the door of Historic John‘s dungeon with a crowbar to awake the hysterical historian from hibernation. With thanks to Randy Rainbow, HJ brings us up-to-date with the latest prognostications from the Oval Office with a disclaimer from POTUS that “I’m not a doctor”.
Medical authorities warn that taking advice from Trump is a health hazard.
- Are you at risk of thrombosis? Colin speaks to Dr Sally Cockburn
- Historic John trumps the Newsman
- International Day of People with Disability – VicHealth – Podcast
- Historic John joins the Newsman: Podcast
- Asher Judah’s advice to the Liberal Party after poll shock – podcast