Are you at risk of thrombosis? Colin speaks to Dr Sally Cockburn
The host of “A Newsman and his Music” Colin Tyrus invited Doctor Sally Cockburn in to the Southern FM studio on Monday (15 October 2018) to ask about her role as an Ambassador for World Thrombosis Day. But he couldn’t resist seeking some medical advice on his sore throat, watery eyes and stuffy nose.
- Colin quizzes Mayor about planning controls
- Can casual work become full-time? What about unpaid internships?
- From one newsman to another… Here’s Mal
- Historic John joins the Newsman: Podcast
- Kingston Library Chart Toppers 2018 Podcast