A Newsman, a weatherman and a surf reporter: Podcast
Colin took listeners back 40 years on this week’s edition of A Newsman and his Music. Back to the days when Radio 3XY rocked Melbourne. Legendary weather presenter Rob Gell was taken by surprise when Colin introduced their old colleague Ted Bainbridge “on the beach” with the latest surf report, live on Southern FM.
- Remembering the Russell Street bombing with Shirley Hardy-Rix: Podcast
- Special Report “The Great Australia Day Swim” Podcast
- Colin and the DOK – Two Newsmen and their Music
- Biased sports segment? You betcha!
- Historic John joins the Newsman: Podcast