SCOMO, FEV and COL on 88.3 Southern FM
With the Federal election looming, politicians are promising cash for everything from roads and rail lines to local sport. Prime Minister Scott Morrison came to Bayside to announce a $4.7 million dollar commitment to help fund Sandringham’s proposed netball complex.
Southern FM’s Colin Tyrus caught up with ScoMo and also with proud “netball-dad” and AFL legend Fev.
This podcast comes from the 18 March 2019 edition of A Newsman and his Music – Mondays 10 AM to Midday on 88.3 Southern FM.
- Special Report “The Great Australia Day Swim” Podcast
- Ugg boots at job interview? Podcast
- This old Mouse – Mickey turns 90 – podcast
- Kingston Mayor meets Bayside Newsman
- Sportzfan Radio – Ian Dougherty interview podcast