Australia had bad droughts on the 1800s. On Songs of Hope this Sunday at 8:45am we will hear about them. In the 1830s drought, Governor Gipps called for Christian prayer, and the drought broke.
At 7:30am we have a devotion by local minister Brian Harper.
Plus we have all our usual great Christian praise and worship music.
Songs of Hope website: http://songsofhope883.com.
- The inventor of medical anaesthetics
- Australia prayed for rain – podcast
- Young Aussie combats extreme poverty
- Songs of Hope one hour podcast for Sunday 2013 01 13
- Songs of Hope this Sunday