Listen again to the story of a Christian Australian/New Zealander who pioneered micro-loans to poverty stricken third world families. He set up a bank to provide those micro-loans. He has lifted at least 20 million third world people out of poverty. His name is David Bussau.
Songs of Hope website: http://songsofhope883.com
- Is work a necessary evil? – podcast
- Christian Praise and Worship – Podcast
- 1hr Christian music podcast 20/9/15
- Australia prayed for rain – podcast
- Aust Christian music podcast