Hear the story of Griffith Jones, the reverend who brought reading and writing to the common man in Wales for the first time in the early 1700s. Broadcast on Songs of Hope on 19 January 2014 in the segment “Christians who made a difference”.
Click the play button for the audio or download. Play time is 4 minutes
Songs of Hope website: http://songsofhope883.com
- Christianity grew by caring for others – podcast
- Gladys Aylward served China – podcast
- The Story of Rembrandt in 4 minutes-podcast
- T S Eliot Life Story – Podcast
- Charles Grant revolutionised Indian Education – podcast