This Sunday at 7:30am on Songs of Hope, social researcher Hugh Mackay is interviewed about his latest book “The Good Life”. In this 8 minute interview Hugh reveals his researched results on how to have a satisfying and happy life. Program is “Songs of Hope”. Interviewer is Simon Smart from the Centre for Public Christianity.
Songs of Hope website: http://songsofhope883.com
- What makes life worth living – podcast
- Aussie legend podcast – John Dickson
- The rise of Christianity – podcast
- The Catholic Guy comes to Southern FM – podcast
- History of Christianity in Australia – podcast