Songs of Hope podcast Sunday 29/6/2014
1. The first is one hour of great Christian praise and worship music, with a feature about the life of Francis Collins, the scientist who led the human genome sequencing team in the USA.
2. The second is a podcast of Gregorian chants, including :
- Agnus Dei – Gregorian Sense
- Magnificat – Jules Dupont Gregorian chants
- Benedicamus Domino – Jules Dupont Gregorian chants
3. The third podcast is Christian Music Legend group “2nd chapter of Acts”. Vic Campbell tells their story.
Click the play button for the audio or right click download to download. Play time is one hour.
The church above is in Mariana, Brazil.
Songs of Hope website: http://songsofhope883.com