The Healing Power Music – Interview with Sing Australia members
On Mind, Body, Heart & Soul we are discussing the healing power of music. Christine Heart Savage will be chatting to some people from Sing Australia Bayside about their singing group and what they gain from attending the group on Monday nights. We’ll also be looking at some extraordinary recent findings about music and Dementia and Parkinson Disease.
- Christine is chatting to Colin Slater OAM founder of Sing Australia and Members
- Christine speaks with Alan White from Prostate Cancer Foundation Australia
- Christine with Julie Debondt- Barker, author “The mourning after” re Gay Son
- The Power Of Your Mind-The Affects of Thoughts and Emotions
- Christine’s interviewing Jennifer Alp, volunteer with The Cheerful Hearts Foundation