Join us this Sunday for another fantastic and fun edition of The Vibe.
This week Lana and Justin will have to put their thinking caps on, as we have Dr Nick Opie, a University of Melbourne Biomedical Engineer phoning in for a chat. Dr Nick will be talking about his involvement in a project that could one day allow Quadriplegics and other people with spinal cord injuries to operate Robotic Limbs via their Brain Signals. This is a Huge medical breakthrough.
Check out this article all about it.
Plus we have plenty of other things to chat about, plus some great music to play.
Make sure you tune in this Sunday 1st December Noon-2pm, this gives you plenty of time to put up the Christmas Tree.
Feel free to check out our Facebook page
- Comedy Festival Podcast from The Vibe, 9th March 2014
- This week on the Vibe 9th March
- Matt Hetherington, this week on The Vibe, 23rd Feb.
- Mike Brady this Sunday, 6th October on The Vibe
- Victoria Maidens this week on the Vibe 13th October