Breaking Barriers podcast with Lisa from the Diversity Council of Australia
The Diversity Council of Australia our one of the best resources for businesses hoping to be more inclusive in the workplace. On a community level there’s a lot that we can do to help share experiences of people we know from diverse backgrounds and call out discrimination if we see it.
Just last month SBS reported that Australian workplaces are struggling to implement effective diversity programs, but just what is effective, how can it be measured?
Are programs to increase female representation making women feel included?
Clinton chatted to Lisa Annese earlier in August, here’s what they talked about. Keep updated on diversity and inclusion by following Breaking Barriers on Facebook.
- Breaking Barriers Podcast – BPW talk Equal Pay Day 2020
- Breaking Barriers Podcast with Melbourne’s Carter
- Breaking Barriers Saorsa Podcast Interview
- Breaking Barriers Podcast with Vincent from Wastr
- WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW – PODCAST EPISODE 5