Songs of Hope podcast for Sunday 8 Sep 2013
Here are the podcasts for Songs of Hope for 8/9/2013. They were broadcast on Southern FM 88.3 in the time slot 7am to 9am.
- the story of scientist Robert Boyle
- hymns podcast – Praise my soul, Now thank we all, Immortal invisible
- spontaneous worship “My heart is glad”, from Sally Turner
- prayer Psalm 43 – a prayer in times of trouble
- Words for Life, Chris Witts, “How to mend a broken heart Part 1”
- one hour praise and worship for 8 Sep 2013
Click the play buttons for the audio or download.
Songs of Hope website: http://songsofhope883.com