Christine is chatting with Melinda Walker about her new book on childhood abuse
Christine Heart Savage is chatting with Melinda Walker about her new book “Rainbows & Lollipops” A Bridge to Resilience. Melinda was abused by a trusted family friend when she was just 12 years of age. She speaks candidly about the short and long term effects of that terrible day.
- Interview with Dr Mary Redmayne on – effects of radiofrequency radiation
- Christine interviews Indira Kennedy on her book
- Christine chats to Dr Irene Prantalos about Adrenal Fatigue
- Christine chats with Fiona Caddies, Bio-signature Specialist on Mind, Body, Heart & Soul
- Christine’s interviewing Jennifer Alp, volunteer with The Cheerful Hearts Foundation