Christine is chatting with Melinda Walker about her new book on childhood abuse
Christine Heart Savage is chatting with Melinda Walker about her new book “Rainbows & Lollipops” A Bridge to Resilience. Melinda was abused by a trusted family friend when she was just 12 years of age. She speaks candidly about the short and long term effects of that terrible day.
- Interview with Dr Mary Redmayne on – effects of radiofrequency radiation
- Christine interviews Indira Kennedy on her book
- Christine Heart Savage is speaking to Danielle Stewart about “Book In A Day”
- Christine Heart Savage and Dr Pete Johnston on Peace
- Mind, Body, Heart and Soul is back! Christine is chatting to Lee Cummins re Personalities and Colour.