Christine’s chatting with Stephen Le Page re U3A Mindfulness Meditation and more
On Mind Body, Heart & Soul – Monday 5 June at 10.00am, Christine’s chatting to Stephen Le Page re U3A (University of the Third Age) and the courses it offers. Stephen teaches Mindfulness Meditation and another course called “Calming, Relaxing, and Living skills for older folk living in a modern technological world. Stephen’s background is varied and interesting… Tune in for an informative and fun hour.
- Christine’s chatting to Stephen Le Pages re U3A Mindfulness Meditation and more…
- Christine’s chatting with Jason Bawden-Smith on the harmful effects of Technology
- Christine’s interviewing Buddhist Monk Gen Dornying on Meditation & Buddhism
- Interview with Dr Mary Redmayne on – effects of radiofrequency radiation
- Christine and Dr Pete chat about spiritual, historical info on past life regression