Christine’s interviewing Jennifer Alp, volunteer with The Cheerful Hearts Foundation
On Mind, Body, Heart & Soul, Christine Heart Savage will be chatting with Jennifer Alp about her recent trip to Ghana and her research into reproductive health and child labour. Jennifer is a volunteer with the Cheerful Hearts Foundation. Join us at 11.00am Monday to listen to this interesting story.
- Interview with Dr Mary Redmayne on – effects of radiofrequency radiation
- The Power Of Your Mind-The Affects of Thoughts and Emotions
- Christine with Julie Debondt- Barker, author “The mourning after” re Gay Son
- Christine chats with Fiona Caddies, Bio-signature Specialist on Mind, Body, Heart & Soul
- The Undeniable Health Benefits of Breathwork